daily bus departures
- Special transportation according to the number of passengers.
- Passage through the western tunnel (4.6km).
- Historical and patrimonial tour of Santa Fe de Antioquia.
- Juan del Corral Museum (except Wednesdays).
- Santa Barbara Church and park.
- Cathedral Basilica of the Immaculate Conception.
- Main Park of Santa Fé.
- Nuestra Señora de Chiquinquirá Church and Park.
- Visit to the Puente de Occidente (national patrimony).
- Accompanying guide.
- Medical assistance card.
○ Does not include expenses not specified in the plan.
○ Tour in Spanish.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes:
- wear sunscreen.
- hat or cap.
- Prior reservation is required, bring a camera.
- The assistance card does not apply to people who are intoxicated or under the influence of psychoactive substances.
- Be environmentally friendly, protect the architectural and cultural heritage, and follow the guide's instructions.
- We appreciate your punctuality to make our tour a success.
- Always carry your original identity documents.
- If you are going to make your payments with credit card, present the documentation that accredits you as the card holder.
How's the weather?
!Traveling prepared is better!